Saturday, April 3, 2010

NEX WEEK NEX WEEK..ARRRR..

T________T
next week my turn 2 PK...
sei looooo............
damn nervous now!
4 8 gan jiong ! ><"
some of the nodes i cant really get it lagi....
wasai..n that aaron damn geng leh! ...
dim gai
dim gai..T___T
when im practising the song, my heartbeat keep increasing n my face keep turning red...
wasai...y m i so nervous?..><"...
sei lo... dim arrr...T__T
dim gai... cham....
goodness
god bless me pls~~!

hmm..n the song to be PK is : nothing's gonna change my love for you
GG..><...
all the best to me pls~~~ haha

3 comments:

  1. cOOL DOWN~HAHA...
    Don't be gan jiong...
    Wish you all the BeST!!!muackssssssssss^^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah yao gah yao <3
    sure win ~~!
    XD
    ^v^
    dont so gan jiong ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh?u go join sing song competition ar?
    zzz...omg...

    ReplyDelete