Friday, March 26, 2010

updated! ^^

hmm...
feel like im kinda lanci this few weeks...
y har??
><.. i oso donno....=="



moody...emo....sienzz kek...all the times... haizz....
n to the ice berg.. i knw i've failed the mission...
but...ok then...like wat kylie told me...
let's be simple n incredible...!
im looking 4 it vf my scariness and curious..
T_______T...god bless...

long time din updated my blog...phewwww...
1st of all..i got a new name in UTAR...
ppl called me JOEY...
i kinda enjoyed it bcz i tot finally my new frens will not called me as SUSU anymore..
frm a new starting point, new name is wanted...
haha
but unfortunately... forgotten since when, those frens started to call me SUSU...
'SHWEAT" .. =="
but anyway...i don mind actually...
jz i tot i can leave SUSU at kp and bring JOEY to PJ...
haha...anyway..i love my new frenkie..~~ ! ^^...
they are cool! ...haha..






but y harr...really dn understand... my class has no lengzai at all!...
sweat=="
all looks like ah pak, ah lut, ah zai, ah soh...==" sighed...
sighed...>< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(204, 51, 204);">"PUSH UR LUNGS"....
kinda disapointed n pek cek vf them sometimes...


hmmm...i've join music club.. n oso ASTRO xin xiu...hahaha
nice experience for me n kinda cool...!


wendy@naruto..gal i met during xinxiu audition


i enjoy "clubbing" vf music club in utar (not tat kinda of clubbing..haha..)
some nice frens i've met... nice voices i've heard...nice look i've seen...hahaha
nw i knw tat's really always be another mountain tat's higher than now..hahaha

huhuhu...~~~
im now staying vf 3 of my classmates...1 is xiao zha bo...haha..
her name is christine..she is really xiao..=="
n she love to chiong soi me...sei po...haha
hmm..while the other 1 is quite pretty...her eyes damn big ! huh..><.. jealous+envy..hahaha


christine


ah lian



n about my new hair style... 1 word and 4 alphabets can describe --> SHIT
haha..i miss my X-hair style...T_______T...haizz....jialat...


@funny hair


movie @ midvalley!! hahaha
part of our "outdoor" activity for every wednesday~~~
so...any1 wanna join us?..hahaha~~~ XD
last few days i've spent a lot of $$$ in midvalley....
bought a SEED bag... bought 5 shirts .... and some accessories ...goodness...almost broke...haha


toilet @ midvally after shopping time..XD

2 sot plug..hahha...XD...nice hanging out



wat else?..
ya!
haha
my maths!!
lol...my maths teacher damn funny...hahaha~~~XD
CHU LING OON..lol..XD
he is quite good actually..is jz he donno how to teach n what to teach ...haha
i love his speech : "very smart, i oso donno, ask kampar"
hahaha...LOL.i love thz...XD
huhuhuhu...
n i got 2 times FULL MaRKS in my maths test and 1 time 9.5marks ..
><..pek cek... almost got 3 times full marks leh...haiz.. wat a waste.. ><
started to enjoy my utar life ^^
not tat bad actually~~~
haha



GOD BLESS! ^o^
ah mi ta bha ^^..huhuhu♥

6 comments:

  1. lol~
    fnished ur article.,
    enjoy then nice..
    and i just know that ''his'' sis study at Utar too..
    but dont know which campus..
    HIS sis quite pretty..
    lol~
    anyway..enjoy ur U life..
    and..
    wait me~wahaha=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...updated ady...his sis?lol...how old is she?? mayb v r in the same campus too~~~ haha
    lol..wait u ? ..t___t.... tot u wanna go kampar at 1st..haiz..pj campus n sungai long campus very lao giap leh..t___t..setapak quite dangerous....hahaha..kampar is the best..XD..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasai ..
    u .. long time din update liao ~~~~
    i'm bac to blogspot XD wahahaa
    nic article arhxxx
    enjoy n enjoy ..
    interesting arhxxx sui PO ..
    T _______ T
    I also hope got this life ><"

    anyway ~~~
    take care ya XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa~
    Long article for new one JOEY...
    nice name..hehe..
    you look like very enjoy..
    and more happy...
    Wish you keep happy to you new starting point la....but don't keep sot ah...haha...
    Anyway~
    Take Care la...and REMember..Don't LazY!!!
    haha...^^v

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah...i prefer susu ..XD... ppl called me susu for 5 years ++ ady...hahaha..get used to it ady~~
    hmm...now still ok la...better than b4...last time i hate utar so much..><...but nw..hhaha..i've changed my mind..^o^...
    a nw starting point 4 me ~ ^^
    lol...im so so so lazy thz feel days....
    n keep eating ... sei lo....my mom said i gain weight ady leh..T________T
    goodness
    haha..anyway..i wait u at utar knw suki..hahaha..XD...dn go mmu la..``` XD
    utar is cheaper n better..huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..his sis just elder than us a yr..
    really quite pretty eh..lol>.<
    hmm..
    my fren told me that engineering degree course all at setapak..
    not move yet to Kampar..
    and others frens keep said go Kampar have to ride to sch..lol~>.<
    its too far ah..
    if study at kampar impossible back too often..
    =(

    ReplyDelete