Monday, August 31, 2009

my 1 BIG happy FAMILY

super duper happy day in spore~~!
happy bday 2gu!! ^o^



hahahahaha
1st time singK vf my BIG family...XD
at 1st, nobody dare to sing....i had been forced by 2gu ... no choice..cz she was the master tat time...haha..
waliao....新不了情..my 主打...but im 2 scared....never sing in front of my cousins....wakaka
luckily didn't 走音...hahahah....
man! finally i found some1 can hit the boy's pitch of 珊瑚海 !...syoknya !!! waliao...i had been searching 4 long long time ago....
super excited..wakaka
quite happy 2 duet vf ah hong .. hehehe... i vil rmb thz 珊瑚海..wakaka
then ltr me, manman, sze n gloria sing the "SUPERsTAR"...wakaka,,,,
super syok!
hahahaha
although got some part v keep shout n high...XD ..but v enjoy ourselves a lot seriously..! n jz v 2gu..wakaka



n stan ! waliao...really shocking...!! hahahaha.... ur voice damn great man..!!!!
geng !!!
SIFU!!!!
hahahahahaha
nice 1 ..!especially the 苯小孩 n 草蜢's song...waliao... da gor gor, u and yongyong damn pro !!



wahahahaha
really..!! had a lot of fun there seriously...n im sure that 2gu was super happy tat nite...
actually singK vf my own family can strike a lot of fun that i never expect...haha
don worry..!
december...~~v gonna reply it again..wakkaak....
i love my BIG FAMILY !!

at least v didn't quareel or hate each other...
blissful...~~~
v rock u babe!!

2 comments:

  1. i love u too!!
    muacks~~
    hahaXD
    enjoyed gathering~~
    hahaXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my family!! so much !! muackkksss
    im proud of u all !!
    really !!!

    ReplyDelete