Friday, May 15, 2009

goodbye !

goodbye my frens !!!
bye JS
bye ah Guan
bye ah Zai


Js.... i will miss u the most.. !
you are my best fren 4eva !!
i should say u r my 2nd family...
v share our secret,our things,our food...
i will miss the days and the memories btw us !!
so.. pls ..! miss me when u r free k ?
haha
i am not willing to break up vf u ...
i knw u vil go 2 korea 9 months later
but,
9 months are not a long period of time
it is short...
later morning, u are going to shah alam
i will miss u so much !
i swear...hahaha
wanna cry leh..
T.T
cham
chase ur dream fren !!
i miss you !!



ah Guan ~~
hehe..
lao ban...
yoyo !~~~
wats up !
i knw u since v r in primary school lo
take k arr..!!
don be ZI BI at college there ar
haha
FANG YI DIAN
open sikit
hahaha
u r cool !!
u knw a lots of computer things !
geng chao !
haha
sms me xia xia la...
never receive ur sms ...
haiz...
hahahaha
ga yao in ur college life arr!!!



ah Zai
i knw u won c thz post..but i still wan 2 say...
haha
put the pearl down lo u
XD
5 a better, prettier, slimmer gal at college there
hahaha
bring her back and show off 2 me...but tat time, i will bring my handsome, rich and cool boy fren back kp 2..
tat time c whose partner more geng la..
XD
kaka
so zai
i vil not 4get u ...
interact is our logo...
haha
when i c interact, i vill think of u..
donno y...
hahahha
interelated...~~~
xD




take k frens !!!!
i will miss you guys oways !!!
i mean it ~~
i do !!
hahaha
so..
miss me too... !!!!
sms me la peng you...hahahahaha












3 comments:

  1. wah~1st time see ah zai so leng zai de photo woh..haha..he smilez vry happily tiam~^^

    miss them oways~T.T

    luckily susu u stil can pui me..in our gang i thk u r oni the gal who pui me study f6 le...T.T

    cham..see they leave really nan shou!!! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolss....sai ah zai ~~~XD...gei ni zha dao...XD...HAHAHA...he look like a father rite... XD...

    yaya.... f6 万岁!wahahahaha.....
    but i hate TMS...zzz
    do u wan 2 go 2 school on monday?

    ReplyDelete