Thursday, May 28, 2009

1st day of MELACCA HIGH SCHOOL

finally .. =="
started my form6 Melacca High School life...=o="
oh my god... all these new face, new people ..
walao =o="..
leng zai ? my class don even have one leng zai...
the most can c the i think only Michael ...
he is nice... friendly enuf 2 me ^o^
haha
he was the 1st people who tell joke 2 me in the class...
he is a BANANA too... donno mandarin at all... haha..so nice 2 chat vf him ^.^
leng lui?
=o="... geng dao
i tot melaka's view sure prettier than kp de...
manatau...
=="..
i think i can get into the LENG LENG BOARD as top 3 already...
zzz
>...........<"
lame!!
sigh~~"
sienzzzz.....donno y...
2day, i love to keep myself silence....
very silence...
people talk to me, i jz smile to them back
i feel like i reject myself from speaking vf them....
maybe i scared of strange...all those new faces made me feel uncomfortable dude...
-........-"
suddenly, i feel like im not me... is this really susu? T.T
lame...really lame ...=.="
different class vf ying lie...vicky has not come yet....
moh donno will successfully transfer to here o not
=,="
jz nw... I jz knw tat i nid 2 go back 2 school 4 extra class during the holidays...
wakao !
3 days leh
hw?!
zzz
don wan go ady la... ponteng la
sienzz kek ..... arwghhhhhhh!! T.T
i feel so strange here...not familiar at all
its jz like im at a plc tat's not belong to me
no closed fren...no good fren...no ppl knw me... sienzzz kek arrr...!
sienzz sienzzz sienzzz...
a lots of homework need 2 be complete too..!!
oh gosh !
im going to be depress

9 comments:

  1. susu ya..quickly bac ah...i got many questions wan to ask u ah!!! T.T

    dun be depress ba~i hope i can fast fast go pui u..T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. slowslow la!!
    u will comfortable it d~
    same like last time me oso like that!
    reject all ppl~ act cool in class~
    but after familiar wif them~
    ok liao~~
    kampateh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boring la...haha...
    me at KP liao lor..
    i think nx week i wont back edi le gua...
    many fren leave jor...
    aiyo....straight go kenal fren la...
    don b shy...hehehe~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. vicky~~>> lolss..ask me? xia mi ? ^o^ ... im back ady luu...2nite yamcha ya ^^.... ask me many many questions la...wahahahaaha


    dream~~>> T.T...feel so boring + suffer... haiz... cannot adapt vf it at all...T.T.....i hope i can really 5 5 get used to it..if not... T.T.... haiz


    ah GUan~~>> aiyo...hard la...cz my class don have my SAYUR....wahahahahah...XD....i hope i can really get into their world aSAp...T.T..if not...haiz... GU DAN LAO REN arr...T,T



    kylie~~>> hehe...i think mmu sure a lot of leng zai leng loi de la...haha..not like mine=="...really WAKAO..! T.T...cham than our class... at least our class still hav BAI TAN, JHAO,KILLER,,,,wahahahahaha,,,XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. walao~
    so kesian lolz~
    same vf me~
    TT
    not gud not gud
    dun like tat hor~
    later become a sot po~
    watever~
    be hapi is the most important~

    ReplyDelete
  6. huh?no leng lui leng zai d ar??haha..so pity..
    lucky mmu many...wakaka..wan change??haha...你还是乖乖的在那儿当'美少女'吧...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. nee~~>>
    lolsss ... wont bcm sot po de la... giv me 1 week la...i think i can get into them gua...hopefully luuu..T.T
    pray 4 me la...wahahahaha



    Hoe~~>>
    zha dao lo...wahahaha...knw mmu many leh... change?...wahahaha...same class vf u arr??i scare later i dissapointed again worr... later don tell u the whole class u the the most leng zai...warr... pengsan again lo tat time...wahahahaha
    乖乖的在那儿当'美少女'? ... zzz... i jz don wan leh... T.T....原本还想updated下自己...manatau... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  8. lolsss..
    i jz don wan black colour de...
    XD
    got buy 1 free 1 bo??
    i take white colour lo.. then u free a yellow colour de
    wahahahaha
    XD
    ji mui ma...
    good things mz share vf me de ma
    wahahaha
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha...
    this erm...
    wait ya...
    have offer buy 1 free 1 i jz tell u
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete