Wednesday, June 22, 2011

TALENT NITE!!! ♥

arrrrwwwwggghhhh!! tonite was the bestttttttttttttt nite!!!!!
im so so so exciting right now! i dn think i can fall asleep so soon...
i miss u utar kaki!!! my best kaki eva!!! u all knw me n get me very well!
talent night tonite was awesome!! and because of talent nite, i managed to meet up almost all my utar best kaki !!
thanks for inviting me and thanks for everything!
those crazy fun v had, trust me, no one else could own it but us !
一个也不能少! this was so true and so fit on us!
i miss u i love u i nid u UTAR KAKI!! omg..!
i found SOH HUI LING back tonite! the true and real me !
those crazyyyyyyyy insaneeeeeee fun v had tonite, it was AWESOME!!!
and i'll never 4get all the things happened tonite!
it was just a short 3hours session, but, it means a lot to us! i knw!
feel like hugging christine and hui liang jz now...arrwwgghhh.. i miss them a lot!
seriously!!
at sunway, i jz cant be myself..
not saying im acting or pretending...
it's jz sunway kia dn get me
i jz cant be myself in front of them
no plc for me to showww skill..LOL!
tonite was the BESTTT NITE seriously! i gotta miss u all much and much
let's meet again n have crazyyyyyyyyyyy yet awesomeeeeeee fun together !



susu's story..一个也不能少!

No comments:

Post a Comment