Monday, May 9, 2011

guan yin ma bo bi..hahaha!

GG.... you know what i hate the most?
the answer is --> S.I.C.K ... =="
and what kind of sickness i hate the most?
--> sore throat , flu, cough
and what m i so lucky abt?
--> i got sore throat, flu n oso cough...
WALAOOOOOOOOO...plsssssss...dn turn my normal voice into sexy voice plssss... im keeping a low profile enuf...
GG...><....drink two well of water ad but yet im still sick ...-.-..
this is just tilted...zzzz...
i wan my voice backkkk..HAHA!
god bless me...~~ get well soon pls soh hui ling ..hahaha!


-----------------

oh ya~~ regarding to this saturday plan...
melaka!!
hohoho!!
cant wait~~~~ XDDDD
so..i'll try my best to recover frm the stupid flu n sore throat so that i can JALAN JALAN cARI MAKAN at melaka..~~
hahahaha!
n aiskkkkkkkkkk....
i gotta ffk two groups of frenssss as this saturday n sunday i actually got two big activities to attend ...
y r they made in the same date...
aiskkk...
bye bye my second home and bye bye my BBQ reunion..T___T....
and yet, MELAKA♥, IM COMING!! HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment