Wednesday, November 4, 2009

mY liFE...my mEANingless liFE...


time pass through as fast as a thunder...
it is November right now...
first of all.... i finished my SPM...
i got my result ... a so so result
after that, i started to think about the field i should futher my study...
and finally... i chose to be an obedient child, listen to what my parents said...
and thus, i took form 6...
but everythings didn't seem smooth on me...
i tried my best indeed to pass through all those obstacles..
but finally, i failed...i lose to myself
perhaps im not as tough as i thought...
well, since i quit my form6 school life, i do nothing at home everyday...
the things i did is watched movie, onlined, slept, ate....
but then, my uncle offer me a job at his shop...
i accepted it as well....
wat i done in the shop during this period of time was only watched movie, read some novels, gaming and lastly, sales...
i pass through this kind of meaningless life since i quit f6...
u know wat...
i scared of people asking wat m i studying now...
i scared of people asking m i having holidays now...
i scared of people asking me about the reasons i quit f6...
i scared of people asking me where im studying now...
i scared of people asking me why im working at the shop now...

but unfortunately, they all donno...
nobody know what's my feeling...
everytime i can just answered them : oh...nope..i vil start my class in january
and for sure, they will asked u back why its so late...
gosh... do u know tat this kind of questions always killed me within five second ...
well, tat's KP...i know..

today, 4th of november 2009 will be my last day working at here...
i will be bzzz after this...so...i have to quit my job ...
i live in these kind of meaningless and useless life for 1 year...
doubtless, i won't get comfortable when i start my class again i know...
nothing goes bravo on me
every circumstances go against me everytime...
even though my parents, my frens don't say anything on me..
but i know...
i know wat r u all thinking of me....
useless... powerless...meaningless...headache...n etc...
i hope everything can back to zero... go back to spm...
at least my life is full of colour tat time...

Lord,
do u c me?...
do u still remember me?...
have u ever noticed about me?..
there's a girl need your bless always.
please don't be mean to that girl... give her some hints please... she need You..
Now is a good time for a miracle.
Lord,are you hearing?
Hopelessly waiting for good times.





im standing at the edge of my life...save me anyone?











10 comments:

  1. hey! u quit from f6????
    wa~~~
    never tell me!!
    kanasai la!
    then how? continue study next jan?
    or choose another college?

    ReplyDelete
  2. once u choose to quit form6
    u should noe the rest few months must b like tat
    got no choice beside u find short course o job to do..
    sapo..
    dun think too much..
    left 2months only..
    think wisely..
    after u start ur U life u cant free like tat le
    i noe its meaningless if like tat
    but wat to do?
    try to 'enjoy' it lo..
    o try to use this 2months..
    think properly wat u wan..wat u going study..
    dun change it n dun regret after choose it le..
    n weekend we will go back acc u ma^^
    every1 sure like to ask those question...
    tats very normal..
    i noe will feel bad..but u jz cin cai answer them lo...
    trust urself..
    stay happy~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thk wun hv a ppl wil understand ur feeling..except me..i hv exactly the same feeling as u..scare of ppl asking those questions..and all those kinds of feelings towards myself...no one could undetstand us..except ourselves..no matter hw we tell the others..wil they noe??? NEVER..!!! the truth cnt be changed~
    so wt we can do is jz take it as an experience..A PRECIOUS EXP...nx time v muz not let our siblings to take even a step wrong whn they wanna further their study~~ANTI PIG UNI..I SWEAR!!!!
    dun feel upset le ba~~
    evrythg wil pass whn January comes..V r waitinG!!!~~waiting for the day v gonna REVIVE !!!
    Let's pass this 2 mths happiely =P
    gah yao^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. dream...yup...quit ady lo..T________T...
    beh tahan....sigh** ... yup...open school in january... U.U ... mayb utar mayb inti mayb taylor... vil choose among 3 of these~~


    kylie.. ya..i knw.. sometimes i feel regret cz i din join the october intake in mmu... feel pissed,depressed,annoyed...zzzz...but don worry... i hav own myself a psycho preparation..hahaha... thx ya sapo..T_T


    vikie.. yup !! REVIVE !! i love it..hahaha...only me n u left behind them.. nobody but u vil understand my feeling...sigh...v r not tat weak n bad in study...7As n 8As...but how?..Lord 4get about us ady since they create us?... zz..i wan my life back pls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haiz~~ I now also feeling tired...
    but exam is just around the corner, I need to stand up rite away...
    If u r feeling tired, just take a rest, ok?
    Don't push yourself too hard...
    We will be always here supporting you~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. sapo..
    dun coz of this so regret tat dint go for oct intake
    MMU not such nice as u tot...
    try to think it wisely...^^
    we will stay with u 1..
    dun wry^^
    jz left 2months..
    when ur U like start u wish have holidays oso hard eh..haha..
    tonight yamcha la~
    miss u much..kkekeke...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. even we all dun noe ur feeling ~~~
    but dun scare ...
    we stil bside u ~~~
    watever is wat happen ....
    u can tel u can ask as u like ...
    everyone also wil help u ~~~
    u stil rmb tat u always wil help me solve my problem ~~
    i noe tat ~~
    u can solve urself ..
    dun scare on it ~~~
    we all bside u gv u POWER

    gao you ~~~ ^^
    my dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. 你中招lol~
    http://sim-11.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-post.html
    (*^__^*)

    ReplyDelete
  9. medicine in fatty liver medicine in fatty liver medicine in fatty liver

    Feel free to visit my site :: how can i cure a fatty liver

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Thanks for sharing this valuable blog with us. I would like to share something useful with you regarding ayurvedic medicine for liver I hope this will help you as an inspiration for your next upcoming blogs.

    ReplyDelete