Tuesday, September 15, 2009

what should i do?!! im stuck

can i stop form6?
pls!!!! i feel suck here!!!
i wanna stop f6 !! can i?....i don dare 2 tell me parents...
i feel so guilty 2 them...y m i so lousy so useless!!
i have been having this kind of feel since the 1st day i entered form 6...
it is too hard... n now i just realize that im not suitable enuf for biology..
im going to become crazy soon...
now i just know why there are so much people committed suicide because of study...
gosh!...if the situation n circumstances still keep it on like this, don worry,
i will be the next person who jump from the 18th floor building...
i don wan bio...i don wan science!! i know i cant handle it well since i got my spm result..but what to do?
bcz of jimmy soh :" where got people choose the easy subject to study one? "
thus, i choose f6 n bio..but nw, im really 100% regret!!! totally regret !!!
i SEI CHANG since vicky gone ... but now..i don hav such energy n effort for it...
this is my future...i knw...i sure got lousy result during my stpm...my bio sure fail in stpm...
i don really understand n i always wonder y i chose bio..i don wan 2 bcm a doctor, pharmacist, nurse, viet or anythings that related to bio...
i don wan...!!! but y? y m i still studing 4 bio?!!!
i really hope i dare 2 ask my parents : can i quit f6 ? can i join private? can i choose acc?
pls pls pls !!
im sick of thz!! all of this !!
this is not my way...
helpless....



那是在 被人们 感觉遗弃的地方
大马路 矮平房 黄梅布满闹嚷嚷
生命很短 山中开满的果铺成养老枝桠
日子很长 只要是站在等孩子的窗

我们都是 一个人加上另一个人的长相
时间的墙 从他们的手掌到我们的肩膀
流浪星光 代替着那么多眼神对我说话
早点回家 早点回家

光溜溜 黏答答 孩提时光被原谅
牵绊绊 踉跄跄 白发靠我们欣赏
生命很长 美好或者悲伤细数也数不完
日子很短 只要是陪在孩子的身旁

我们都是 一个人加上另一个人的长相
时间的墙 从他们的手掌到我们的肩膀
流浪星光 代替着那么多眼神对我说话
早点回家 早点回家
[02:25.27]
心款款 影恍恍 牵手的步履成双
天茫茫 月苍苍 你们的流域回荡
笑吟吟 声缓缓 尽头前的路暖暖
泥土中央 屋瓦顶上 升起太阳

4 comments:

  1. Some time in last year or few months back, I do have the same feelings as you do. I felt that I'm not suitable for Bio and it's hard to memorize all the facts and points. At that moment, I was thinking what the hell is going to happened to my life even I don't know the stupid 'mass-flow hypothesis', 'mutations' and etc. As time goes by, I just learnt to face it. Since I chose it, I'm going to finish this and get the best result as I could. I hope that you can free yourself from the depressions that you are going through. Hope to see you with a great results without any regrets. Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. sapo~
    jz try ur best...
    account not as easy as u think
    my roommate was taking account too
    but i nvr c she is relax in study
    all the sem got test
    dun think wat ur dad say
    jz think wat u wan...
    u feel hard coz when u change to MHS they alr teach few topic
    dun blame ur parent
    every parent sure hope their children study in popular o better course...
    last time u say tat wanna take engineering
    but its not easy as u say too...
    dun give up easily..
    think tat only 1 n half of yrs...
    u alr walk for few months...
    try ur best n dun think negative
    anythings msg me,call me o find me in weekend^.^
    addoil~

    ReplyDelete
  3. edwin :
    u r different frm me.. u r tough enuf..im not..T______T...im weak im timid! .. i scared of everything...i really don think i can tahan til next year... i cant catch up the syallables nw...i failed my meths...1st time failed in my exam...i really donno wat should i do nw...


    kylie...
    thx a sapo...the msn jz nw really helps a lot!!
    i vil think properly 1st... but i vil oso tell my mama thz weekends ... c wat she vil say 2 me...
    thz few days i vil XIP GOU ZAM TAO 1 ..^o^
    don worry...nex time i vil cal u up n cry in the phone...let u shock n faint..hahaha...XD
    ga yao in ur exam ya !!! ^o^
    all the best!!
    ji mui 4eva..! ... muackkssss...miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl~~
    in my opinion~
    if u reli cant take it~
    jz tell ur parent wat r u thinking nw~
    wat u frightened of~ wat u feeling~
    how much tension u having now~
    then ask them give u some suggestion~
    see wat opinion they give~~
    everytime try to discuss wif parent~
    sometime they mind be stubborn~
    but they will oways listen to their children~
    they wan their children be intelligent~
    wan their children future better~
    nevertheless they will still understanding if they know their children suffering~
    anyway~~
    i oso need to tell u~
    i m stuck in my a/c~
    i m stopped~!! but will continue again~
    i m damn regret to take cima~
    but how?? even i wan to change to acca~
    oso need spend alot of $$~~
    so i m hanging hanging~
    no mood study~ when think tension~
    i will keep crying crying crying~
    i knew it doest help me anything~
    haiz~
    we sure will meet hard & stress~
    but try to be tough & solve it bravely~
    u think u can then sure u can!!!
    kampateh!
    will support u oways~
    think properly b4 u do~!!

    ReplyDelete